Saturday 16 December 2017

Not in the Mood

16/12/2017

   I'm not in my usual self right now. I felt completely helpless right now. This is because why can't I be like her. She only do it like in 45 minutes while I do it for more than 1 hour. I knew that she only doing her answers instead me that copying all the questions and then searched for the answers. I really jealous with her. How could she? All tutorials before this she did like that too. She done it much faster than me. All people around me is so intelligent, smart and so on. This makes my self esteem become lower and lower. I really need to get back on my feet. You need to believe in yourself.

   As for today, I went to a talk called Destini Siswa. It's about what is our vision? Do we already had it? And so on. Later, the other day my wisdom teeth had already came out. And it was pretty hurt. Luckily, it's not that bad. I still can hold it in. The pain I mean. I really did nothing much. I read novels that I bought earlier at the book fair. I reached Chapter 13. And today is weekend, so I'm trying to finish off my tutorials and thinking about my assignments. But I still can't figure out what is my topic for English assignment. And I paired with my classmate. The quite type. It kinda stressed me a little as she is the silent type. Whenever I asked her about her opinion she only spoke up a little. I feel so helpless and stress right now.

   I'm really not in the mood right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.