Friday 5 January 2018

A Short Update for The Beginning of New Year

5/1/2018

   Today, there were bad and good things that happened to me. The bad news is I think that I didn't did well during my Math's quiz. As I get the question, my mind suddenly turned out blank and I forgot all the things that I revised last night. I am so angry with myself right now. I hope that at least I get some marks from it as it will be my carry marks later on. The good news is I get band 4 for MUET. Alhamdulillah. Thanks to Allah. I should be grateful to Allah and stop comparing my results with others that got higher band than me. So it the started of tiring and exhausted semester. I need to strengthen myself to get through it and improving myself each day as there are many competitors like me out there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.